This offering is available under rule 206 of Regulation CF: A “reservation” involves no obligation or commitment of any kind; No money or other consideration, is being solicited and if sent will not be accepted; No investment commitments can be accepted and no funds can be received unless the issuer files a Form C with the SEC and starts accepting investments through Equity Portal.
Making real estate more accessible through fractional ownership
Reserve your spot for when Rex Property Holdings Corp. starts the offering.
- REX is a property holding and technology company that seeks to revolutionize how real estate markets function by making properties more accessible to buyers as well as to investors through the fractional ownership of shares.
- REX purchases and holds properties that clients can lease-to-own.
- REX also makes a portion of each property holding available for trade on its private investment platform.
- The REX Trading Marketplace will allow access to liquid real estate investments for all investors, with a low barrier of entry.
- REX will generate revenue through the co-ownership and management of properties, as well as listing, platform and trading fees. Imagine a marketplace where real estate is traded like stocks, that is REX.