This offering is available under rule 206 of Regulation CF: A “reservation” involves no obligation or commitment of any kind; No money or other consideration, is being solicited and if sent will not be accepted; No investment commitments can be accepted and no funds can be received unless the issuer files a Form C with the SEC and starts accepting investments through Equity Portal.
Social layer of the meta verse
Reserve your spot for when Ubiq starts the offering.
- We’re solving is the Geosocial Chasm – we can’t see around us in real-time so we miss out on experiences we care about (friends, live-trending spots, events) and stay glued to couches & screens. This is because photo/video sharing is still too analog – we can’t capture or and thus share the geo-spatial context of our live experiences and memories.
- Ubiq is a geosocial app that shows us what’s happening around us by housing our live experiences & memories in a 3D digital twin of the real world. Think Google Earth in real time or Pokemon Go for real life – we’re building the social layer of the metaverse.
- This is a $100B space growing at 20% a year; there are no direct competitors. We are at the intersection of visual social networks (Instagram, Snap, TikTok, BeReal, Facebook) and immersive 3D platforms (Roblox, Minecraft, Fortnite, PUBG, Pokemon GO). Though there is no direct competition, we compete for mindshare with platforms like these and others.
- Our pre-MVP beta with 5,000 users in NYC resulted in a $1>CAC, 25% 6-month retention, and 1,000 monthly engagements/user, demonstrating a proof of concept.
- We will reach MVP in by Nov. 2022 and splash launch in NYC focusing on NYU and CUNY college students (skew female). We expect to reach 100K MAU in NYC by Sep of 2023, which will position us to begin generating revenue and raise a Series A